Those of you who know me, know that when it comes time for costumes for the Hanson clan, the kids have to match or at least have the same ‘theme.” One year we did pirates, one year Spiderman and SpiderGirl, another year Power Rangers…the only exception was one year we did a Swamp Monster and a Devil just because the Swamp Monster costume was AMAZING and the devil costume was too cute.
So this year when Stryder said he wanted to be a Vampire (no blood – LONG story) and Berkeley originally said she did too – I was like sweet! This is easy. Then of course she changed her mind. So we searched online for hours and hours and finally found something that was suitable – Baterina – Aka Bat Princess
Which totes works because Vampires turn into bats……..
For those of you who know me (and now those who don’t), know that I never sleep. If I get 3 hours a night that is amazing… So I often will get up and make a list of things I need to do, things that I think might make a good blog post, a little phrase to get me through to the next day, etc. So last night as I got up the song “My Favorite Things” popped into my head, you know the one from the Sound of Music…Raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens….
So today I’m going to list a few of my favorite things (not necessarily in any order)
My daughters giggle (whether it be evil or not)
My son’s honesty (even though we pinky swear that it is a secret!)
Photography (duh, as my daughter would say, yes she is only four but very wise)
The color orange
The smell of gasoline and fresh cut grass (not necessarily together)
Massages, manicures and pedicures (who doesn’t?)
Pier 1 Imports and Target
Christmas (my favorite time of the year)
My husband’s constant support
The beach, doesn’t matter which one, just give me some sand and some water
And last but not least, a photo of one of my favorite things
So I know it is a few days later, but here is the exciting news!!! PHphotography is ready for 2013 Seniors! I am looking for fun juniors who will be seniors in 2013 to help promote my business to their friends. I will be collecting applications until April 1st from anyone wanting to be a rep.
If you are currently a high school junior or know a high school junior who might like to be a senior rep here is the 411…..
If accepted, you will be representing PHphotography and telling your friends all about PHphotography Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your junior friends know also, so they can apply for the 2014 program. For every friend you refer us to, you will receive special discounts.
In order to be a senior rep you must:
• Have lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera
• Be a current high school junior graduating in 2013
• Live in and attend school in Connecticut
• Be available to have one session completed before May 1, 2012
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates all about PHphotography and share your senior photos with them
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form
• Agree to represent ONLY PHphotography and use these images as your senior portraits
As part of the Senior Rep program you will receive:
• A free on-location photo session with unlimited clothing changes (can be done in one day or multiple days)
• 50 Personalized Referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, portraits and our business information to hand out to friends
• An album to highlight your shoot and show off to all your friends
• A digital slideshow on Facebook and our blog
• An online gallery to purchase photos
When your referrals* book a paid session and bring in your rep card, YOU will receive the following:
• 1-3 Referrals $15 credit on print order
• 4-6 Referrals $20 credit on print order
• 7-9 Referrals $30 credit on print order
• 10+ Referrals $50 credit on print order
*Referrals can include Senior Sessions, Newborn, Maternity, Family or Weddings.
All referred classmates will receive 10% off their session with a valid referral card. Interested students should submit all information by April 1st. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Blog and Facebook.
To apply for our Senior Rep Program send an email to: info@PHphotography.net